How do I register a business of DBA?

By visiting Superior Court Record room you verify if the trade name y is being used by another party in Fulton County. If the name is not in use, then you must submit a trade name application and a one hundred sixty-one dollars and fifty cent ($163.50) processing fee. You can obtain a copy of the trade name application by clicking on the link below. Once completed you may file it with the Superior Clerk Recording division Located at: 136 Pryor Street SW Suite TG200 Atlanta, Georgia 30303 or send a self-addressed envelope to the address above.

Trade Name Application

Show All Answers

1. Can we provide research over the phone?
2. How do I search real-estate records online?
3. What departments do the Real-Estate Division consist of?
4. How do I obtain a copy of my deed?
5. How do I obtain information on foreclosures?
6. How do I register a business of DBA?
7. What is the return process for my recorded original document?