How can I get my records expunged?
Expungement applications can be obtained from the District Attorney's office at 136 Pryor Street, 3rd floor Atlanta, GA 30303 (404) 612-4980.
However you will also need a certified copy of the disposition of your case. You may get a copy of such records from our office by walking into our records division, and paying for the copies. You may also write us requesting the records with payment included for the copies. Please include your case number for such written requests. The fee schedule and mailing address are available on the Clerk's website

Show All Answers

1. When is my court date?
2. Who is my Judge?
3. Who is my public defender?
4. How can I get copies of the disposition of my case?
5. How do I file a warrant?
6. How do I file a criminal case against someone?
7. How do I file a TPO (Temporary Protective Order)?
8. How can I get my records expunged?
9. What time does court start?