Can I get records notarized by your office?
The Clerk of Superior Court Office does not provide notary services. You can get
various documents notarized by the Magistrate Court (suite TG300 in the Justice Center Tower) or the Family Law Information Center (located on the 7th floor of the Justice Center Tower). The Justice Center Tower is located at 185 Central Avenue.
Pryor Street, Atlanta, Georgia 30303 or you may call (404) 521-1227 for additional

Show All Answers

1. What is the cost of filing a civil case?
2. Where do I locate my civil action number?
3. Where can I acquire the forms to file a civil case?
4. How do I identify the judge assigned to my case?
5. What is the actual date of my court hearing?
6. How can I confirm if my court records have been filed with your office?
7. Where can I get a copy of my divorce records?
8. Can I get records notarized by your office?
9. How do I file a TPO (Temporary Protective Order)?
10. How do I start the process of filing adoption?
11. How do I collect for child support?
12. How to Process Writ FiFa Request