Change of Address

You may hand deliver your change of address form to the Court Docket C130 located on the 1st floor of the Clerk of Superior Court. You may also write us requesting the change of address. Please include your case number(s). The requests should be addressed to:

Attention: Criminal Division
Clerk of Superior Court
136 Pryor Street SW
Suite C515
Atlanta, GA 30303

Included on this page is a link to our change of address. We ask that you review it before your submit your request via mail:

Change of Address (PDF)