Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Show All Answers
• Be a resident of Georgia
• Be a resident of Fulton County
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Be capable of reading and writing the English language
NOTE: It is imperative to renew your commission prior to your expiration date. Once your commission has expired, you will need to apply as a new applicant.
*Passport Processing Fees ($25 per application) can be paid using cash, in-state check, money order, cashier's check or credit cards.
• DS-11 (Passport Application)
• Original or Certified Birth Certificate w/ parental information shown
• Check or Money Order
• Passport Photo’s with a white or light gray background (CVS, Walgreens, Walmart)
• State or Government Issued ID
• Expedited Service 2-3 weeks
To obtain your passport sooner, please contact the U.S. Department of State's Regional Passport office located at 230 Peachtree Street, Atlanta, GA 30303. 1-877-487-2778You must be within a 14 day window of your travel date and have proof of travel.
•You can renew by mail if all of the following are TRUE
•Your most recent US passport book is undamaged and can be submitted with your application
•Was issued within the last 15 years
•Was issued in your current name or you can legally document your name change with original or certified copy of your marriage certificate or the government issued document evidencing your legal name change.
•US Passport Card-is valid when entering the United States from Canada, Mexico, The Caribbean and Bermuda at land border crossings or sea ports-of-entry. NOT VALID FOR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL BY AIR
•10 years for adults
•5 years for minors under age 16
•You may contact the Nearest Passport Agency to make an appointment
•To speak to a live customer representative, please call between the hours of 8:00AM to 10:00PM Eastern time, Monday-Friday except Federal Holidays
• From the U.S. 1-877-487-2778
• From the U.S. 1-888-874-7793 (TTY/TTD)
• For life or death emergencies (after hours) 1-202-647-4000
• Routine Service for adults age 16 and older-$110.00, for minors $80.00.
• Expedited Service for adults $170.00, for minors $80.00
• Overnight Return Service from US Dept of State, adults $184.85 and minors $154.85
• Separate Processing Fee for Clerk of Superior Court is $25.00 per application (Cash, In- state check, money order, cashier's check or credit card)
You can find those forms in the Acceptance Facility or on travel.state.gov
404-613-5286 or 404-613-5287